[3830] WPX CW KU8E SO(TS)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 29 10:41:13 EDT 2006

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: SO(TS)AB LP
QTH: GA

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Sure wish I had more time to operate. It's getting harder for me to find the
time anymore with a young family to raise. My holiday weekends are just not
free like they were when I was a single guy (HI)

  The condx were great here in the Southeast USA. Good openings to EU on both
20
and 15 meters. 15 also opened up to JA and the Pacific. Worked KH6RS on 10
meters on Sunday afternoon. The E skip was a all day event on 10 and 15 meters.
I had the potential to rack up a big score if I had the time . Oh well... I'm
sure some of the records were broken this weekend.

73, Jeff