[3830] WPX CW W7WA SOSB20 QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 29 11:57:04 EDT 2006

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: W7WA
Operator(s): W7WA
Station: W7WA

Class: SOSB20 QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   20: 1890

A cool grey misty weekend on Puget Sound, perfect excuse for spending the
weekend inside.  Showing my age here, but this was my first wpx cw as a single
op in more than 20 years.  I think I have finally gotten over my issue that
call sign prefixes are not worth of being a contest multiplier.  Copying serial
numbers from pee weak stations provides an extra challenge. Interesting
conditions and lots of great cw ops.

73 de Dan