[3830] WPX CW LA6FJA SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 29 18:43:09 EDT 2006

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LA6FJA
Operator(s): LA6FJA
Station: LA6FJA

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Raufoss

   20: 1021

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Hi
This have been my biggest thrill through many years of contesting :)
I LOVE WPX contest and thank you for all you which worked me.
I started with SO2R and one amp failed again, so had just a one 500 Watt amp
left :D

I didnt planned to get QRV, but late friday I decide to sleep and get ready for
the contest and wake up 15 min before the contest. My goal were at least 1 mill
score hehe.. I am used to silly 24 hours contest, and I am really suprised over
my skills this time hehe

Congrats to LA8AJA for great Score as LN3Z, 5,1 Mill from norway is amazing.
I tried to follow him in QSOes, but had to sleep at sunday morning and lost
many hours of show-time :) I will never do that again!!!

And we must not forget LA7MFA as LN8W, I donno his score but I guess he had a
battle with LN3Z.

Setup
Radio 1 : Kenwood TS2000 +AL80A    Microham microKeyer
KLM KT34XA 6el 10 15 20 m Yagi
Hygain LJ240BA
80m GP

Radio 2: Kenwood TS930SAT    Microham microKeyer
TH6DXX 6el 10 15 20 m Yagi
40m GP
80m INV-VEE
Broken Amp Supply PA.

Nice to see many new prefixes this time.

See you in IARU HF Championship as LN2HQ , NRRL Norwegian Radio Relay Liga.
We will be QRV 160 to 10m CW/SSB.

73 de Rag
LA6FJA  / KI4KJP

MSN:s_roabr at hotmail.com