[3830] WPX CW 7S2E(@SM2DMU) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue May 30 13:21:08 EDT 2006

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: 7S2E
Operator(s): SM2DMU, SM2LIY & SM2YIZ
Station: SM2DMU

Class: M/S HP
QTH: SIKA

   20: 2061

Club: Top of Europe Contesters

Comments:

First multi single try for a long time from my QTH. We had a goal to work 3.000
QSOs and 1.000 prefixes. We almost managed to do that but we live too far north
(64 degrees) to take advantage of the lower bands. Only a few DX were worked on
80m and naturally none on 160m. We will make a few more tries later on and see
if we can improve the result.
Our congrats to Michel (op. SJ2W 2km away) who tried to beat us as a single
op.
He did not manage to do that but he and we are very happy with his new SM
record as single op., and we all look forward to his progress as contester so
we "old" guys can begin talking about the good old days while he keeps the
spirit high in contests too come.
All the best and CU all in future piles!

SM2DMU(and the rest of the guys)