[3830] WPX CW NG7Z SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue May 30 20:19:43 EDT 2006

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Bothell, WA

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

FB contest this year considering the low point of the solar cycle. Good condx on
15M and even made a few on 10M. I was amazed by the number of times I had to
give repeats to EU even with them booming in at S-9 and louder. I kept looking
out my window to see if the antenna was pointed in the right direction. Mostly
S&P qso's this year. I found it very unproductive calling CQ even with my WPX
call. Very surprising. But maybe it was because of the incredible crowding of
very loud signals. I found it hard to find a place to call CQ. Anyway, I
accomplished my goal of doing better than last time. I had hoped to get 800
Q's. Thanks for all the q's and 73 to all.
Paul NG7Z