[3830] CQWW SSB S57S SOSB/10 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 2 10:18:48 EST 2006

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: S57S
Operator(s): S57S
Station: S57S

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: Golisce
Operating Time (hrs):

   10:  596    24       99

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

A day before contest smoke from linear PS forced me into LP category this
year. I wish I had more power on some delicious MTPLRs. PJ4E refuse to work EU
on Saturday. Almost half EU called him! On Sunday, J3A was the only one I can
hear from Caribbien islands, absolutely no USA that second day. No VK/ZL or
Japan for us this time, but funny and unexpected E-sporadic in EU keep us not
fall asleep among CQ button. Thank's god someone invite Voice-keyer.

For Southamericans: You know that we in EU listen to you
PY/LU/CX guys for long time after band went nearly dead, running just USA. It
was impossible to breake USA barrier in many cases. One additional antenna on
receive - for EU would be very nice. The contest is not only in America!

73, Aleksander, S57S