[3830] CQWW SSB IR4X M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Nov 3 03:40:32 EST 2006

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: IR4X
Operator(s): I4VEQ I4TJE I4EAT I4IKW I4AVG N5GN IZ4BOY I4IND  IZ3EYZ IK2NCJ
Station: IR4X

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: MONTE CAPRA BOLOGNA

  160:  156    10       59
   80: 1048    27      109
   40: 1714    35      126
   20: 2208    38      149
   15: 2209    38      160
   10: 1071    30      121

After a great saturday with an amazing open on 10 meters to NA and vy good
conditions on the other bands we had a vy poor sunday with no good conditions.
10 were almost closed and 15 were vy bad to JA and NA.
A great number of QSOs and MULT but our QSO/points rate was vy low.
Special thanks to Dave K5GN, who enjoyed the team for the first time.
He made a great job searching MULT.
Thanks for calling us and to all friends for changing bands on our request.
73 de Claudio I4VEQ