[3830] CQWW SSB K5NA M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Nov 3 22:37:55 EST 2006

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K5NA
Operator(s): K5NA, K5DU, N5ZC, KG5U, JG3VEI
Station: K5NA

Class: M/S HP
QTH: STX

  160:   19    10       18
   80:  108    21       69
   40:  353    28       97
   20:  651    37      137
   15: 1155    33      129
   10:  148    19       59

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Another CQWW and another great weekend.

Saturday was terrific on 10M and I was surprised by how many European
multipliers we were able to hear and work. That one day was better, multiplier
wise, than all of last year on 10M.

But on Sunday, someone pulled the plug and conditions were really poor,
especially on 10M. But the other bands were affected greatly too. We plugged
along here and did the best we could.

Congratulations to K1KI and their terrific M/S score. They must have been
operating on a different planet then we were on.

Also congratulations to K5TR and their excellent effort to win the battle of
Austin.

73, Richard - K5NA