[3830] CQWW SSB OM0M M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Nov 4 15:45:35 EST 2006

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OM0M
Operator(s): OM1KW,OM1II,OM3CGN,OM3DX,OM3TWM,OM6KW,OM7ZZ,OM8AW,OM8DD,OM0WR
Station: OM0M

Class: M/M HP
QTH: CANA

  160:  443     8       58
   80:  796    22       82
   40:  702    33      115
   20: 2271    37      143
   15: 1144    36      145
   10: 1186    25      111

Club: DOZEN DASHES CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

We started the contest like M2 but after few hours we were switched to M/M from
very simple reason that number of allowed band changes was “overflowed”.

So small M/M with 3xFT1000MP+OM Power AMPS were reality.

The M/M category even with small setup is the biggest fun I am experienced up
to day.

TNX for all team members:

OM1KW,OM1II,OM3CGN,OM3DX,OM3TWM,OM6KW,OM7ZZ,OM8AW,OM8DD,OM0WR

The highlight of the contest are 10M openig + application of new software.
Wintest network even with old PC’s worked flawlessly.
CU in CW part

OM8AW