[3830] CQWW SSB CN3A M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 5 12:57:03 EST 2006

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: CN3A
Operator(s): IK2SGC - IK2QEI - I2WIJ - IZ2FFK - IZ4DPV - IK8UND - CN8WW
Station: CN3A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Morocco

  160:  149    10       55
   80:  456    21       88
   40: 1163    31      118
   20: 1881    39      143
   15: 2938    37      161
   10:  637    26      112

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Rig : FT1000MKV - IC756 - IC736 - TL922 - OM POWER - ALPHA 91

Antennas : TH7DXX - 4 EL 10M YAGI - 3 EL 20M YAGI - 2 EL 40M YAGI(Finnish Ant)

           VERTICAL 1/4 80M - INVERTED L 160M

First serious contest from our new contest qth in Marocco!!!

New setup, new team, new qth, a lot of work for build all the contest station
before the contest, but we really have fun during all the time in Marocco.

We visited also the super contest station CN2R in Casablanca and we meet the
super W7EJ!

This is the first score after merge the log after several N1MM failures during
the contest.

Big thanks to our friend Ahmed and Omar.

Was special pleasure and nice have with us our new friend Said CN8WW.

Thank you for support CN3A to

ARRAM,CN8LR,CN8BD,SV8CS,IK2CHZ,IK2EAD,IK2BCP,IZ2FTR

Cu next one from CN3A!!!

73,

Stefano IK2QEI and Matteo IK2SGC