[3830] SS CW K0HW SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 5 22:18:43 EST 2006

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: South Dakota

I tried to exceed my past entrys in this contest and I don't know if I did or
not.  It was tough the last 3 hours, I even tried CQ'ing for a change.  I
heard
but did not work ND and QC.  I did not find LA and NL.

It is always fun to work Paul N4PN and John K4BAI because they always great
me by name.  One station did great me but he named me as CHAS which he got me
confused with W0HW.

This was probably my last try at unlimited as I never turned the amp on and
I really didn't find many mults using the internet.

I will see you all in the phone SS in 2 weeks as long as my voice stays with
me.

Writelog, ICOM 756PROII, Hygain TH11DX dipoles on 40, 80 and 160