[3830] SS CW K0OU SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 5 22:32:04 EST 2006

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MO

Club: KCDXC

Comments:

Never thought I would see a contest where I would do as well on 80 as I did on
20. Must have had fun, I stayed at it for 24 hours. Since my neighbor, KB0VVT,
is off at college, I was able to put in a full effort withouta KW a block away.
It was fun to hear her at the helm of W1MX, tho. Didn't pay much attention to
the cluster, but it did help me find Jay for the sweep Sunday evening at dusk.
I had tried to get the "hard ones" early on Saturday but Jay was weak and the
pile unruley, so I figured I would get him later, but then there were no spots
or noise from up north until Sunday evening - had me worried. Great fun - think
I'll do it again in a couple of weeks.
CU all on SSB. Thanks again for the Q's
73 de K0OU Steve in MO