[3830] SS CW K9GY Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 5 22:42:35 EST 2006

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K9GY
Operator(s): K9GY
Station: K9GY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

First time since 2002 that I was able to be back in IL and do sweepstakes.
Nice to work all the contesting friends in radio land.

Put up a 40m dipole about 3 ft above the roof of the house.
Not sure how I missed SC ? I can understand WY and NT.
Tough to sit all weekend when my work job is sitting all week too!
Maybe this should be multi-op as the cats were in the shack most of the time.
Interesting trying to work a contest when a cat is laying across your arms,
hah!
Glad I kept plugging away during Da Bears game as they lost! Da Bears!

So which club will win the gavel this year? Only time will tell...

Best of health to all,
Eric