[3830] SS CW K0TO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 6 17:22:54 EST 2006

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0TO
Operator(s): K0TO
Station: K0TO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Idaho

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

I was totally surprised by the 15 meter opening during the first hour and also
on Sunday. The number of contacts on 20m and the signal strength of a lot of
the East Coast signals well into the evening on 20m was a surprise too. I did
hear noise on 80 meters on Sunday and it seemed as though propagation was long
on 40 and 80 both evenings.

I would appreciate it if someone would bail out the VE4's before the next SS. I
can only conclude that they all were at a 'wild party' on Friday and had been
incarcerated by the RCMP during the weekend. Oh well, maybe next year.

Tod, K0TO