[3830] SS CW W6EU SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 7 10:58:37 EST 2006

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W6EU
Operator(s): W6EU
Station: W6EU

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SV

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

My #1 QSO was VY1JA, his #3. Glad to get that out of the way!
Last mults were worked Sunday morning: VE4 and VO1.  Chased both of them from
packet spots.
Later, I had VE9DX (MAR) and VO1HE (NL) both calling at same time...nice pileup
to have.

Had a great time watching N7TR (N7ON op) on W1VE's real time contest website
at
http://www.w1ve.com/livescores/default.aspx  (requires N1MM or Writelog logging
software) Watching John's score climb, kept me in the chair, chasing but never
catching up!  Resulted in a personal best high score.