[3830] CQWW SSB OT6A(@ON4LIR) M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 9 18:01:06 EST 2006

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OT6A
Operator(s): OT6A
Station: ON4LIR

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Lier

  160:  777     8       57
   80: 1844    20       95
   40: 2102    34      126
   20: 2514    39      159
   15: 1554    35      151
   10: 1034    25      111

We are still checking the log-files. After completing we will put the final
score here again to inform you all. Again these contest we had a large number
of new contest operator, all willing to learn. We had also our special guest
Murphy (with all fam members hi).The technical team in the crew had a full time
job these contest. It was again a great event for the crew and we will be there
again in the WPX. Starting from next year, 2007, we will operate in contests
always with the same callsign: OT5A. Th call will not change every year again
as till now.
If you like more info pse see at WWW.ON7LR.ORG
You will read soon more about the score, crew and the story....
Best regards,
73 Guy ON7NB for OT6A