[3830] CQWW SSB OZ3RIN M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Nov 10 16:25:35 EST 2006

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OZ3RIN
Operator(s): OZ0CP;OZ0J;OZ1ETA;OZ1MK;OZ2BRN;OZ2FJC;OZ2KL
Station: OZ3RIN

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: OZ7HAM

  160:  103     5       32
   80:  262     9       45
   40:  228    12       62
   20:  429    30       95
   15:  255    20       81
   10:   91    11       37
------------------------------
Total: 1368    87      352  Total Score = 854,733

When you have to put equipment from different persons together into a contest
team for the first time, you are glad to start early. We started early Friday
evening (local time) and had some problems with computers, network, antennas,
cables etc. However, we were finished to get on air on time. This time we do
not forget any equipment to be picked up 1 hour after the contest starts.

Highlight

The new 4:1 balun for our low band loop did succeed to manage 1 kW.
The very good conditions on 10 M so far north (117 different DXCC’s)

Lowlights

We burned the band filter on 40 M because we by a mistake placed it AFTER the
amplifier.
The band filter on 10 M was from start out of order. Suddenly we did have high
SWR and low power on 10

Rig:

Station 1:  FT-1000MP MK-V ETO 91B, Heil headset, MFJ-434 Voice Keyer
Station 2: TS-850, FL-7000, Heil Headset
Logprogram: Writelog for Windows version 10.61
Antennas: 3 el beam for 10, 15 and 20 M, 40 M vertical, loop for 160 and 80 M

QSL via OZ0J. QSL card should be printed before Christmas. Also QSL via LOTW

CUAGN on CQWW CW and 160 M SSB

On behalf of the team

OZ0J Jorgen