[3830] OK/OM DX OK5R(OK1RI) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 13 16:11:44 EST 2006

                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW

Call: OK5R
Operator(s): OK1RI
Station: OK1RI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Brezina

  160:  133   101
   80:  324   198
   40:  562   301
   20:  379   217
   15:  115    81
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total: 1515   900  Total Score = 2,331,900

Poor propagation on HF, good LF. No beverages yet - sorry for beeing deaf on 160
+ 80. I felt people were calling but listening only on vertical....I believe
that with the beverages at least 50 more QSOs on the LF would have been
possible.

I was comparing the result with last year and felt I have a few, but
considering the propagation it is probably not so bad. What can one expect from
A=33 and K=4 !

Thanks all for QSO and see you in next contest.

73 !
Jiri
OK1RI=OK5R