[3830] SS SSB N4NW SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 19 21:36:53 EST 2006

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N4NW
Operator(s): 4NW
Station: N4NW

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Stafford, VA

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

At 2202z on Sunday,7175.00 calling CQ when foreign station calls 5A7A and asks
if he can work me and would I mind giving frequency up as it is only one he can
hear US on because of European BC QRM. I worked him, spotted him as he asked and
quickly retreated to a new freq as the pile-up decended!

It was a real surprise to have the 5A7A call me in the Sweepstakes.