[3830] SS SSB NX9T Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 19 21:52:57 EST 2006

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: NX9T
Operator(s): NX9T
Station: NX9T

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NC

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

WHY did I go at this QRP???? It was fun...but reminded me how much I prefer to
"Run'em" with HP.  Had hoped to get past the 400 mark but due to being off all
Sunday afternoon/evening with my youngest son at a YMCA "Indian Guide"
outing...just didn't quite get it done.  I didn't have it in me to hang in
there the last hour or so (was kids bed time anyway...).

So, thanks to all for the Q's and the challenging fun.

73,
jeff nx9t
qsl.net/nx9t