[3830] SS SSB K6SU(K6UFO) SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 20 16:21:18 EST 2006

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K6SU
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: K6UFO

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: SCV

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

My mother told me - if you can't say anything nice ...

It's nice that being low power on SSB will help you practice
S&P.

It's nice that RFI problems can be easily found by hooking
up a second radio, and nice that RFI problems can be easily
removed by unhooking the second radio.

It's nice that computers shut down whenever they think they
are having problems, and nice that there is always paper to
log on until the computer starts back up.

Its nice that 40m doesn't really open up for contacts by
low wire antennas until many hours after 20m closes, so that
you can listen to the east coast work each other without
interference from your calls.

It's nice that I get to spend twice as many hours on the air,
just to make the same number of QSOs as on CW.

Its nice when people say "Is everyone from SCV on in this
contest?!"

It's nice that its over...

Mark K6SU (K6UFO)

Yaesu FT-1000MP  100 watts.