[3830] SS SSB N5AA(K5OT) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 21 09:34:49 EST 2006

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N5AA
Operator(s): K5OT
Station: K5NA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I'm still WAY DOWN on the SO2R learning curve in SSB contests - but I managed to
learn a lot and have some fun in the SS fray this year.  Richard worked hard
during the week before the contest to get his new microKEYER2+ SO2R box
installed, which worked great for me.  My biggest challenge is utilizing his
many antenna/Beverage choices to keep the rate up - but  I still managed a
personal SS best.

Thanks to Richard and Susan for use of the station and some top-notch support.

73,
Larry K5OT