[3830] SS SSB N0KK(@N0AT) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 22 07:57:38 EST 2006

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N0KK
Operator(s): N0KK
Station: N0AT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

I really thought it was going to be better than it was but as soon as the bands
went to 40 Saturday night I knew it was going to be a tough one..they were so
long. BUT..The E-Like opening on Saturday night on 20 was awsome.
It was so slow at times that there were two points when Writelog actually
posted my off times even though I was tuning both rigs with all I had looking
for a Q!( CQ'S went unanswered for many minutes!) That is SLOW...1 hour I only
netted 4 contacts.
To have s-9 stations not hear you got old. This was the toughest SS SSB weekend
I can recall as SOLP...Really could have used that "Little Extra" many times.
Was great to have KB7S (WY) call in the last couple hours for the sweep! That
helped.
Tnx N0AT for the use of his station!
CU next year. KK