[3830] CQWW CW WW4LL(NT4XT) SOSB(A)/40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 26 19:04:28 EST 2006

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): NT4XT
Station: WW4LL

Class: SOSB(A)/40 HP
QTH: GA

   40:  700    33      122

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

First major contest for Darin, NT4XT, and he did an admirable job, showing up
here Friday with a serious cold and all.

N1MM used again for the second straight week in a row and once again, performed
flawlessly.  Logged onto the Live Amateur Radio Contest Scores site and was
pretty interesting.  Obviously, Darin didn't have time to look at it but I
could monitor his performance in the shack while I was in the recliner upstairs
:)  Now and then, I'd go down and give him a pep talk or threaten him with
bodily harm depending on how I saw him doing compared to others like W4NZ in
TN.

On Darin's behalf, thanks & 73'.....Fred WW4LL