[3830] CQWW CW AD5VJ SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 26 19:19:43 EST 2006

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: AD5VJ
Operator(s): AD5VJ
Station: AD5VJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Hudson Oaks, Texas

  160:   37    10       13
   80:   66    15       30
   40:  135    25       68
   20:  115    25       51
   15:   86    45       20
   10:   24    10       16
------------------------------
Total:  463   105      223  Total Score = 345,056

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

Well, I hve never scored so well in a contest.
Had to work JA's mainly on my straight key due to poor propagation.

But not bad for an old IC-775 (barefoot), GAPTitan Vertical, Double Bazooka for
80, and a "T" for 180. Highest antenna is 40 feet at the apex.

This was awesome - a contest I wont forget for a long while.
N1MM made it extremely easy to keep track and to keep things going.

Thanks to everyone for the mults and the contacts.

  73 fer nw es gud DX,
QSL VIA BUR,LotW
Bob AD5VJ(AAR6VM)
Old calls: WY5L/KH3-KE5CTY-N5IET