[3830] CQWW CW OM8A M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 26 20:35:56 EST 2006

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OM8A
Operator(s): OM2VL, OM3BH, OM3LA, OM3NA, OM3GI, OM3RG, OM3RM, OM7JG, 9A2R, 9A4M, 9A3LG, 9A7R
Station: OM8A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OKOC

  160:  322    25       99
   80: 1157    36      129
   40: 1566    39      144
   20: 1658    38      148
   15: 1028    37      140
   10:  176    27       96

Club: Slovak contest group

Comments:

Great weekend, after some problems with beverages in ssb part everything worked
perfectly during CW part. No major failures, good DX conditions on low bands.
Great runs on 80m sunday morning. Our best result in CQWW CW ever. Thank you
for calling us.
Congratulation to our friends at OM7M, OE4A, 9A1P, OK5W and others...
CU in the next contest. More info on the web  www.om8a.org
73
OM8A crew.