[3830] CQWW CW NN1N SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 27 09:50:03 EST 2006

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: NN1N
Operator(s): NN1N
Station: NN1N

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CT

  160:  209    18       66
   80:  527    29       98
   40:  852    33      102
   20:  756    33      108
   15:  445    25       77
   10:   31    12       21

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This was fun.  Lost my Alpha sometime around midnight Sunday (05Z).  Then the
computer stopped keying.  Couldn't figure it out and was so tired I just
couldn't think anymore after an hour of trying to get it going, so went to bed.
 Got up at 1430Z! Oh well.

Nothing rotating yet on 40, but who needs 40 when you have 80 and 160! :-)

Best and most interesting QSO was with XU7MWA on 40 Saturday morning--somehow
he heard me calling him with my beam on EU.

73 and thanks to all the DXpeditioners who really gave us all a lot to tune
around for.  I tuned a lot and really enjoyed it.  Other than the ridiculous
spotting--caused pileups on S9SS, most operators were running well and
identifying often

G3TXF is now the loudest EU on 160.