[3830] CQWW CW KS0M SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 27 21:52:45 EST 2006

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KS0M
Operator(s): KS0M
Station: KS0M

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Missouri

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    4     3        3
   40:   33    11       24
   20:   64    20       39
   15:   92    20       52
   10:   27    10       17

I intended to work as 20 meters only. When I turned on the radio at 0100z and
found 40 meters open I could not resist the temptation. Glad I did as 10 and 15
were open and provided some fun. I was S&P only as my old ears just do not get
the calls the first time as they once did. That is not good when calling CQ. It
was a fun cintest and I made my usual 200 plus contacts. Ilook forward to next
year.