[3830] CQWW CW G5W(@G3BJ) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 28 03:59:30 EST 2006

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: G5W
Operator(s): G3BJ, G3RTE, G3SJJ, G4FNL, GU4CHY, M3CVN
Station: G3BJ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Nr Ludlow

  160:  419    17       73
   80: 1260    27      103
   40: 1263    34      125
   20: 1195    34      123
   15: 1056    30      122
   10:   98    21       78

Club: Chiltern DX Club of UK

Comments:

Great fun with an essentially new team here. Although our score is above last
year, I think others will have moved ahead more, given the conditions, so we
still have some learning to do ! But great conditions, and nice to see a little
activity on 10m. LF was awesome !

Great performance from the WinTest logging system again. No technical issues,
and even the promised high winds stayed away. What more can you ask ?
(Answer:- more mults !)

Thanks for all the QSOs guys.