[3830] CQWW CW CT1AOZ SOSB/10 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 28 06:04:01 EST 2006

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: CT1AOZ
Operator(s): CT1AOZ
Station: CT1AOZ

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   10:  445    23       89

Conditions not bad at all. Heard all the time TZ5A and HC8N with fantastic
signals... Congratulations to them. Unfortunatly lost a lot of multies like 5R8
and XE1 they didn't copy me during more than one hour calling. Hope the caribien
next year turn antennas to Eu time to time because lost a lot of time calling to
break USA pilups. Anyway still the best contest and cong. to all the org. crew.
I bought an IC-7400 on friday. It is amazing... Rx is fantastic and was learn
during operation. Thanks to all ho gives me all the points...
73 guys and be prepared to next year ... with all the artillary that Im
preparing to win all arond world hi
73 Jose CT1AOZ