[3830] CQWW CW OE4A M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 28 17:46:08 EST 2006

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OE4A
Operator(s): 9A3AG,KL1A,OE1EMS,S51TA,S59W
Station: OE4A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JN87BH

  160:  220    19       80
   80: 1009    24      113
   40: 1555    30      126
   20: 1482    36      133
   15: 1186    37      136
   10:  204    27       91

Club: ACC ( Austrian Contest Club )

Comments:

First i have to congrats OM8A Team on their superb score. It´s look like
after Ivan OE1DIA/OM3LA export some "OE4A Technology" to OM8A, they are can´t
be stoped.....hi!
Also our compliments to OM7M ans 9A1P Team.
OE4A Station is designed mainly for SOAB acitvity; we realize after this
contest if we still want to be competitive in this category we need some
changes!
now we have many plans for next year....

But let´s back to contest...
our team was quite small:
Sasa 9A3AG - thanks for bringing nice food from 9A land!
Andy KL1A - never getting tired from pile up..after contest he still operated
till morning hours
Tadej S51TA - Hope next contest he will stay longer (till end of test) as 18
hours
Tomaz S59W - i hope our "First Class Op" after his 9V/VK/YB tour he will be
more interseted on radio as during this contest
Braco OE1EMS - i hope i will get once relaxed and not to tired into contest

There wasn´t much prepearing work after WW DX SSB we just show up on the
location friday late afternoon and make some small tuning for CW contest;
nothing else!
condx was much better as expected and we reach our main goal to set new OE M/S
record.

In compare with OM8A (-91), OM7M (-88) and 9A1P (-28) i realy dont know how we
missed so many mult´s. I know it´s hard to compare it on 160/80 where we dont
have real RX/TX antennas but we are missing also to many mults on high bands...

Since our 2 technical supports operators OE1WWA and OE3WLB wasn´t on the
contest site last weekend i was quite busy repairing all broken stutfs.
One of our FT1KMP MV was replaced with spare one, Tuningbox for Titanex
vertical V160HD was demaged and some problems with BPF....

Thanks for calling us and and hope to work you again!

For more informations please visit our Web www.oe4a.com

73 es best dx
de OE1EMS
for OE4A Team