[3830] CQWW CW 6W1RW(F6BEE) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 29 16:30:10 EST 2006

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 6W1RW
Operator(s): F6BEE
Station: 6W1RW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Senegal

  160:  104    10       44
   80:  398    20       66
   40:  623    30       87
   20: 1015    34      109
   15: 1518    28      102
   10:  804    23       79

Again a great contest.  Low bnads were quiet here.
I worked most of the stations I called, except on 160m where the antenna must
be improved.    Almost no power outage this time, though the mains voltage was
below 190 Volts at sunset.
Again huge pile-ups, slowing the rate.  I need much more practice.
Nice to be called by 9N7JO on 40m in the last 30 mn of the contest.
Being used to operate from W. Eu, I am always amazed to work KH6 on 80m so
easily from here; 3 in the log this year.   I didn't work enough of 40 and 20
m.
Thanks a lot to my great hosts 6W7RP and 6W7RX for their outstanding support.

Congrats to all 10 M points scorers.

Station : FT-1000MP / Alpha 99    Mk5 / HL-1.5 KFX
Ants :
160m   Inv-Vee, apex at 18m
80m    2 el wirebeam (north) at 18m
40m    2 el shorty at 21m
20/15/10  KT36XA at 19m
No Rx antenna (I tried a pennant that didn't work)
Excellent and very stable Win-Test Software.  You are right José !

QSL to HC F6BEE