[3830] CQWW CW G5XV M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 30 17:43:33 EST 2006

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: G5XV
Operator(s): 2E0KOP, G0ORH
Station: G5XV

Class: M/S HP
QTH:

  160:  280     7       44
   80:  501    11       48
   40:  166    12       35
   20:  514    17       47
   15:  181    15       39
   10:   78    15       39
------------------------------
Total: 1720    77      252  Total Score = 942,585

Enyoyed the opening to VK9, VU2, 3B8, Hi..etc etc, plus the good run to NA on
10m on sunday afternoon with the beam over the north pole..ish. Worked from
Home and 200watts into an old 3ele yagi + 240ft doublet. 40m was the boggy
band, not sure what happened there, I think 80m took the whole time on LF
bands. I worked to black shift, Avril, 2E0KOP worked the saturday day shift on
HF.
Used SD logging went without a hitch!

Ken..G0ORH