[3830] 2006 CQWW RTTY Scores spreadsheet check list...

Robert Chudek - KØRC k0rc at citlink.net
Thu Oct 5 22:23:43 EDT 2006

Good evening contesters!

Below is the list of callsigns where my 2006 CQWW RTTY Contest Excel spreadsheet indicates claimed and calculated scores do not match. If your callsign appears on this list you may want to revisit your contest log & summary and update your submission to the contest sponsor.

This is not another "RTTY Hall of Shame" list but rather an opportunity to correct any mistake in your log submission prior to the pending deadline. I am sending this out to the 3830 at contesting.com list only because this is where the data originated.

Some errors appear to be simple transpositions during the entry process on the web form. In other cases, some scores increase while others decrease. These may also be transposition errors during entry, but I did not investigate them. In any event, if you know there is a score issue, this may help prevent any "surprises" when the official results get posted and the opportunity to fix a problem is gone.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

In all score summaries submitted prior to 18:00 UTC on 5 Oct 2006, claimed & calculated score discrepancies were detected for:

K7ZS
AD5VJ
WG4M
N3UA