[3830] CaQP VE3XD SOFixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 8 18:58:40 EDT 2006

                    California QSO Party

Call: VE3XD
Operator(s): VE3XD
Station: VE3XD

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: ON

  160:    1      0
   80:    4      1
   40:   59     26
   20:  129    109
   15:   82     80
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Another great QSO Party! Good balance of CW and phone operators. The new
abbreviations worked well but some CA ops were still using the old ones.
Something about LAX and SDGO that is much more interesting than LANG and SDIE.I
understand the concept but the reality seems to miss the mystique of the former
codes.

Conditions were quite good which enable me to work all but one county (YUBA)
within the first 5 hours. It wasn't until about 23 hours later that I found
K6DW on 15. Thanks for that final county and to all the CA ops for a good
weekend on the radio.