[3830] CaQP K6NV SOFixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 8 23:15:34 EDT 2006

                    California QSO Party

Call: K6NV
Operator(s): K6NV
Station: K6NV

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: Nevada County
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5 hr

  160:   14      0
   80:   46     21
   40:   48      0
--------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Only had limited time in the contest.  I was pleasently suprised at the activity
on 20m Sat afternoon, it was great, especially to be wanted by all. I even had
to manage pileups on me, new experience.  Had a couple of problems with WL, the
dupe function was intermittent, weird deal,  4 digit serial numbers would not
allow me to enter the CA county w/o monkeying around, don't know what that is
about.  Had to use the 160m sloper fed through the tuner for 80m due to RF
problems shutting the PC down with my vee, it worked better than the vee for
the midwest and east coast. Close to a sweep for only 6.5 hrs, only missed 7.

Station lineup:
FT-1000mp
AL-80b, 800w
Writelog