[3830] CaQP K4EA SOFixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 9 12:19:21 EDT 2006

                    California QSO Party

Call: K4EA
Operator(s): K4EA
Station: K4EA

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: GA

  160:    1      0
   80:   17      7
   40:   46     58
   10:   13     16
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I is so great to chat (briefly) with so many of my California friends.  Some of
them only in the

I'm still plagued with s5 line noise to the west, so my apologies to all those
I could not hear.  15M was hot as my numbers show.  My 20M antenna developed a
very high SWR Sunday morning which really hurt numbers there.  10M was a nice
surprise on Saturday with many 59+30 signals.  It was open about an hour.  I
told as many as I could to try 10M on Sunday about the same time.  Of course,
since I did, 10M never opened! (except for W6YX and K6AM on scatter from the
south).  Low band were very noisy and my QSO count down there shows it.  I
worked quite a few on 10-80 both modes.  N6O tried very hard to copy my SSB on
160, but just couldn't get my number, otherwise it would have been a sweep for
us.  Thanks to all for a great CQP and special thanks to Rusty, W6OAT/M and
Dave (K0DI), K6AQL/M for the multiple county contacts.

Neal, K4EA (ex AE6E)