[3830] CaQP AD6ZJ SOCntyExp LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 9 16:54:47 EDT 2006

                    California QSO Party

Call: AD6ZJ
Operator(s): AD6ZJ
Station: AD6ZJ

Class: SOCntyExp LP
QTH: Kern

  160:
   80:          62
   40:         101
   20:         217
   15:          15
--------------------
Total:   0     395  Mults = 52  Total Score = 41,080

This was my second year in the CQP and I decided to do the County
Expedition to my sisters ranch in Kern. I planned well in advance and
had made verticals for 15, 20, 40 and 80 and a long wire for 160. I
didn't plan on the heavy wind Friday afternoon while attempting to
setup. In the end I only had the 1/4 80M, 1/4 40M and the 5/8 20M to
work with (long story). I had a great time and got all but 6 mults but
0 on 160M and only a few on 15M due to antenna and wind problems. I
also didn't work as many hours as planned so I am pleased with my
score and it will give me something to shoot for next year...
de AD6ZJ