[3830] CaQP K6VO(@K6NR) M/SFixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Oct 14 17:29:47 EDT 2006

                    California QSO Party

Call: K6VO
Operator(s): K6NR  K6RBS  N6REG  NJ6N  AD6OI  AD6OH  KF6HVO
Station: K6NR

Class: M/SFixed HP
QTH: SBER

  160:   39       8
   80:   91      72
   40:  219     320
   20:  353     608
   15:  110     245
   10:    1       1
--------------------

Club: SOARA

Comments:

Six members of the South Orange Amateur Radio Association joined
me in San Bernardino County for this year's CQP.  We operated as
K6VO at my desert station.  The conditions were much better than
expected and we all had fun.

We were pleased to work 82 DX stations.  Hats off to the great folks in
our most active multiplier areas: ON (142), TX (110), PA (105), WA (86),
OH (79), FL (75), and MI (71).

W8MJ worked us the most times (9);  N8BJQ, N8II, VA3NR, VE3EY, and
W0ETT worked us 7 times each.  THANKS FOR ALL THE QSOs.

See everyone next year -   Dana, K6NR