[3830] CQWW SSB 3V6T(@3V8BB) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 29 20:18:20 EST 2006

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 3V6T
Operator(s): YT1AD, YU1AU, YZ1BX, 4N1NM, 4N1EA, YU1KX, YU1DW
Station: 3V8BB

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: TUNISIA

  160:   253    10       59
   80:  1566    24      100
   40:  1880    33      119
   20:  3266    38      127
   15:  2768    37      140
   10:  1565    27       96

Club: YU CC CLUB

Comments:

We used new hardware this time, some new antennas, and new towers too.
All other things went the same as before. Small problems with electricity,
networking, but the rest performed excellent.
The team has grown up this time by comming to visit us Dima and his wife
Oxana.
Greetings to all thet we have made qso with, with hopes to see You all next
time.