[3830] CQWW SSB W3PP SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 30 08:13:31 EST 2006

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W3PP
Operator(s): W3PP
Station: W3PP

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: de

  160:   30     9       20
   80:  117    17       61
   40:  179    22       80
   20:  410    32      123
   15:  335    30      110
   10:  152    19       62

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Wow, High winds took their toll! Lost packet antenna Saturday and my slow dial
up for telnet was intermittant all Sunday.  Lost the use of my high 15 Friday
night and the low 15 Saturday afternoon.  No High 20 meter beam and the 40m
beam is kaput so was redused to small low antennas on 15 and 20 and a Delta
loop on 40.  Ten meters was super on Saturday.  73, Dallas