[3830] CQWW SSB 8S4S/6(SM6U) SOSB(A)/10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 30 12:09:39 EST 2006

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 8S4S/6
Operator(s): SM6U
Station: SK6AW

Class: SOSB(A)/10 HP
QTH: JO67AQ, Gothenburg

   10:  52     4        15
------------------------------
Total:  52     4        15  Total Score = 1,026

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

An hours when the rates was slow on 20m.

It was hilarious to use the callsign "8S4S/6" on the air! Most stations had a
real problem understanding the call during S&P, I didn't even try to work any
DX-Mults with pileups using this call. Many also asked "what's your call
again??" when they called in on me. The op at IR4X laughed very much when (and
after) I called in on them :-)

Equipment:
FT-1000 MkV Field
MFJ-434B