[3830] CQWW SSB AD1C SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 30 12:21:13 EST 2006

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: AD1C
Operator(s): AD1C
Station: AD1C

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: MA

   80:   13     8        7
   40:   30    12       24
   20:   43    14       34
   15:   29    13       27
   10:   16     8       14

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I had lots of stuff to do around the house this weekend, so just popped in here
and there to make a few QSOs.  Mostly trying to work new phone entities for
2006, as well as pick up all-time new phone prefixes.  Was glad to work E51QMA
in North Cooks on 75 SSB for an all-time new band/mode country.  It was fun
working Paul VP9I on 10 meters at 0045Z Friday night.  I pity the folks who had
to stay on 15 meters Sunday, I don't think I heard a single European all day.
It was a surprise to work EC8AUZ, EA8/DL6FAW and EF8A on 10 meters all within
about 10 minutes of each other on Sunday morning on 10 meters - spotlight
propagation!

I did not work USA on any band but did work zones 3/4/5 on all bands 80-15.

Zones missed: 1, 17-19, 21-24, 26-29, 34, 35, 39 and 40.  I called 4L0ABC for a
while, heard VQ9X and VK6.  I heard a whisper from XX9X on 20 meters.

73 - Jim AD1C