[3830] CQWW SSB OK7M(OK1DIG) SOSB(A)/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 30 12:47:12 EST 2006

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OK7M
Operator(s): OK1DIG
Station: OK1DIG

Class: SOSB(A)/20 HP
QTH: Horka

   20: 2252    40      157
Total: 2252    40      157  Total Score = 860,890

Nice contest, the conditions were much better on saturday, on sunday there was
no good opening to NA and the sormy wx caused high static noise level. Amazing
short skip conditions all the time, I never worked so many EU contacts on 20m
in contest before.
Missed some country mults because my 756proIII refused to transmit below 14.110
on USB :(
The setup was IC-756proIII + PA and the antennas 3 5 el modified ZX yagis.

the following link contains some pictures from the contest site
http://picasaweb.google.com/ok1dig/CQWWSSB_2006

73 !  Daniel / OK7M ( OK1DIG)