[3830] CQWW SSB ZL1BYZ SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 30 19:26:37 EST 2006

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: ZL1BYZ
Operator(s): ZL1BYZ
Station: ZL1BYZ

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: PAERATA

   80:    9     5        6
   40:   11     9        9
   20:  218    28       80
   15:  356    24       35
   10:   65     6       11

Enjoyed the contest, which is saying something as SSB not realy for me.

Lots of search & pounce with lots of happy recipients with ZL in there logs.
Could have been a lot more but you guys need to turn off those auto CQ's and
listen!  I guess you want to keep the frequency but you also want new mults,
they come if you listen.

Plenty of exciting DX and a couple of all time new ones.

Nice little runs on 10m & 15m.

Need to do something for 80, 40, plenty of huge signals here, just couldn't
crack the wall.

73 John ZL1BYZ