[3830] CQWW SSB ES1A M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 31 03:08:20 EST 2006

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: ES1A
Operator(s): ES1GE, ES1GF, ES1OX
Station: ES1A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: KO29jk

  160:  101     5       31
   80:  300     8       51
   40:  314    17       58
   20:  404    30       94
   15:  127    17       57
   10:  136    13       55
------------------------------
Total: 1382    90      346  Total Score = 924,756

Club: Tallinn Radio Club

Comments:

The storm which has begun 2 hours before the contest has put in non-working
condition practically all aerials. From four aerials Yagi only one on 10 meters
band has remained in working condition. Besides that on the mast where there
were aerials on 15 and 20 meters, because of a strong wind the rotator has
broken. It`s not so easy to make QSO beaming only one direction. Hi-Hi! :-))
Now repair is required for all aerials. That is why we took part in the contest
only as a multiplier. Our thanks to all who heared us and answered. Anyway we do
hope to take part in CQ WW DX CW Contest.

73! ES1GE