[3830] OhQP K8MP SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Sep 1 10:56:30 EDT 2006

                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: K8MP
Operator(s): K8MP
Station: K8MP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Delaware Cnty

   80:  129     75
   40:  101     96
--------------------
Total:  320    332  CW Mults = 80  Ph Mults = 87  Total Score = 162,324

Club: Delaware Amateur Radio Assn (DELARA)

Comments:

                              2006 OHIO QSO PARTY

     Call used: K8MP                                         Location: DELA

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: MIXED           Power: High

     Callsign of Operator(s): K8MP

     Exchanged Information: K8MP nr DELA

     Hours of Operation: 12:00

     band   CW QSOs    CW pts     Ph QSOs    Ph pts
      80        129       258          75        75
      40        101       202          96        96
      20         90       180         161       161
      15          0         0           0         0
      10          0         0           0         0
     TOTAL      320       640         332       332

     ( 972 ) QSO points  X  ( 167 ) Multipliers  =  162,324 points

     Club or Team Name: DELAWARE AMATEUR RADIO ASSN

     Comments:

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     contest committee.

     Date: Aug 27, 2006      Signature: Malcolm J. (Joe) Papworth        Call:
K8MP

     Name: Joe Papworth