[3830] ARRL Sep VHF W2EA Multi-Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 12 15:04:04 EDT 2006

                    ARRL September VHF QSO Party

Call: W2EA
Operator(s): K2WB, KF2Y, KV2M, KV2R, N2FY, N2XYZ, W2RDS, W2TAG
Station: W2EA

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: FN21 - EPA

  903:   11     7
  1.2:   18    10
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
Total:  511   111  Total Score = 76,368

Club: South Jersey Radio Assn

Comments:

Technically we had no major problems but the band conditions were tough.  Our
QSO and multiplier counts were way low from last year.  We put up three AB-577
military towers, one for the 2m beam, one for the 6m beam, and one for
222/432/903/1296 - ran three stations for the entire contest.  Lost a couple of
hours due to the weather, but had a good time and stayed reasonably dry on top
of the mountain.