[3830] SAC CW VE3XD SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 17 08:27:57 EDT 2006

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: VE3XD
Operator(s): VE3XD
Station: VE3XD

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    4     4
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  138    62  Total Score = 14,260

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

The plan was to put in an hour at the beginning of the contest but conditions
were so good that I stayed longer and came back in the evening to work some 40
and 80m contacts. On 20m a number of stations moved me to 15 but every time
there was not a hint of a signal on the band.

Early on I forgot that TF was a valid mult and skipped over the TF3 and TF4
stations. Then when I realized my mistake they were fortunately still there to
be worked. In any event I had a good time working Scandinavia and all the great
CW ops there.

73, Don VE3XD