[3830] ARRL Sep VHF WA1RR Limited Multi-Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 17 11:20:54 EDT 2006

                    ARRL September VHF QSO Party

Call: WA1RR
Operator(s): N1SXL, KA1CQR
Station: WA1RR

Class: Limited Multi-Op LP
QTH: FN51
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  34     10
    2:  28     10
  222:
  432:  14      5
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  76     25  Total Score = 2,250

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

We rented a duplex at a nice little hideaway in Eastham, MA, out on Cape Cod in
rare FN51.  We erected two 40' extension masts, running a TS-2000 on 6, and a
IC-706 on 2 and 432, with amps to get us up to 200w.  Everybody knows the
wonderful conditions we had!  We still had a great time, especially with the
good weather.

Masts, guys, coax, $475.00.
Three nights on Cape Cod, $300.00.
Food for two, $195.00.
Calling CQ Contest with your best buddy, priceless.
Everything else should be like Ham Radio!